Ultra-Portable Virtual Touch Laser Projection Keyboard Wireless Bluetooth Support
This projection keyboard will work via Bluetooth HID. connection to main devices, like Tablet PC, Smartphone, Desktop PC and Video game. As a new input device, using the built-in infrared laser transmitter to project the standard keyboard on the working surface,you can locate the click position and input the information by the method of optical identification. Without physical keyboard, small size, easy to carry, this projection keyboard can adapt to most of the working environment.
How This Product Works:
This product emits infrared light from the lower end of the product to detect objects such as fingers. When an object passes through the are illuminated by the infrared light source, any infrared light reflecting off an object is detected by the sensor.
Information on the position and movement of the object is then analyzed to perform the product’s role as a keyboard.
Bluetooth version: 3.0, HID profile Ver.1.0
Keyboard light source: Red laser diode
Keyboard layout: About 19mm tilt, QWERTY layout
Keyboard size: 100 x 240mm
Projected keyboard location: Approx. 80mm distance from the bottom of device
Required projection surface: Non-reflective, opaque flat surface
Detection rate: 350 Characters per minute
Operative surface: Any firm flat surface
Power source: Built-in Li-polymer battery
External power source: USB power / less than 5V 500mA
Battery capacity: 600mAh 3.7V
Battery working time: About 120 min
Battery charging time: About 120 min
Frequency range: 2402 – 2480 MHz
Compatible Software: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8, Windows Phone 7 / 8, iOS (iPhone 6 / 6 Plus 5 5S 4 4S and iPad), Android 2.0 and higher, Mac OS, Blackberry 10, PS3
Not recommended for use in direct sunlight
Conditions to Avoid:
1. Avoid direct sunlight.
2. Avoid low color temperature light source, such as tungsten, halogen, or incandescent lamp.
3. Avoid uneven or irregular surfaces. Place the product on flat surfaces.
4. Avoid a table or surface that is as transparent or reflective as glass or mirror.
5. Avoid placing any objects within the space between the main unit and the laser projected keyboard layout.
Because this product uses infrared rays, strong infrared radiation from direct or reflected sunlight or from tungsten, (halogen or incandescent) lighting may cause operating error
Although this equipment is classified as Class 2 laser product, for your safety, do not directly expose your eyes to pattern projection beams orinfrared rays.
1. For safety reasons, be sure to use only the microUSB to USB cable specified for this product.
2. Make sure to fully charge the battery before using the product for the first time.
3. Battery charging times may vary slightly depending on the ambient temperature.
4. The battery may not be charged to 100 percent of its rated cell capacity even when the charging indicate LED goes out.
5. Using or storing the battery in high temperature, humidity and pressure environments may cause the battery to explode.
6. Since the battery is a consumable item, its storage capacity decreases gradually as time passes.
Connecting via Bluetooth:
Connection via Bluetooth HID does not require installation of separate driver as long as the host device has HID compatibility.
Bluetooth 2.1 or higher required for connecting to some devices
Note:Projection Keyboard will automatically attempt to re-connect to the recently connected devices. If no previous device is found then it will listen for a new connection with any available HID compatible device.
Bluetooth HID Compatible Devices:
iOS4 and later
Android 2.0 and later
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or higher
Windows Phone 7/8 or higher
Mac OS (using Keyboard only)
Bluetooth Connection Instruction:
1. Power on Projection Keyboard
2. Left blue LED will be blinking indicating the Projection Keyboard is searching for a new device or previously paired devices within its proximity . Projection Keyboard will automatically attempt to re-connect to the recently connected devices
3. On primary device,go to Bluetooth setting;search for Bluetooth devices.
4. When the device discovers “Laser projection keyboard”,tap to connect.
5. Upon successful pairing, the LED will stop blinking and go out.
Keyboard layout: 19mm tilt QWERT layout
Project surface: any solid surface
Position: from the equipment 80mm
Power Supply: USB supply / small than 5V 500A
Battery capacity: 600mAH(max)@3.7V
Bluetooth: V3.0 HID Profile Ver 1.0
Charging time: about 90 mins
Frequency range: 2402-2480MHZ
Recognition rate: 400 words/min
Battery time: about 150 mins
Keyboard size: 100mm(H)*240mm(W)
Light source: Red
Modulation formats: GFSK
Freeshipping worldwide. If you order big quantities or OEM, please write email to: email@example.com